Kategorie: History and sights
The original residence of Jevišovice lords was most probably built up in 1277 by Boček of Jevišovice, the Moravian aristocrat from the family of Kunštát. The Old Castle was erected in the locality of a prehistoric settlement which showed to be a rich archaeological excavation later. Today we can find only a few stones here. However, from the place where the Old Castel used to stand there is one of the most gorgeous views of the Old Château on the opposite river bank.
|Tel.:||+420 731 589 833|